Quark is a decentralized digital monetary system. It facilitates sending Quarks to Friends, Family Members Online Payments free of charges and charge-backs. Military Grade Encryption. No Bank or Government Control. Quark coins are based on the original idea of Bitcoin but improved, more secure, faster transaction times and zero fees. With improvements to design and security. There is also a greater coin supply with higher block rewards for miners. Quark is fully Open Source.
FLO: a worldwide public record What is FLO?
FLO is a cryptocurrency that introduces a worldwide public record for storing information. FLO coins are needed to pay for storage capacity, and coins are issued to reward participants for their work to secure and distribute information.
FLO is used to send payments and store data. This encourages building applications because anyone has the ability to write data into FLO. How does FLO work?
FLO is a network similar to bitcoin where the open ledger is secured by miners competing to find proof-of-work. FLO has its own ledger, called the FLO blockchain, that can be thought of as a digital public space for storing information.
Download 0.15.1.1 Release files https://github.com/floblockchain/flo/releases
- 40 second block generation allows for fast confirmations, but not too fast to cause problems with network synchronisation.
- No pre-mine, super-blocks or zero-blocks at the start.
- Quick difficulty adjustment should limit insta-mining in the first hours after launch.
- A floData can be added to any coin transaction. This can be used to attach a simple message or reference to a transaction, or for any other purpose decided by the coin receiver and sender. floData is currently limited to 1040 characters. Both the GUI and RPC interface have been extended to implement this feature.* The floData field can be seen under the "Transactions" tab when you double click on a a transaction ("Transaction information"). Also available from the terminal by doing "listtransactions".
- Note that floData is stored in the block-chain and are therefore public. If you want to send private information in your floData you should encrypt the message using a method agreed upon by the sender and receiver.
- floData has minimal impact on the size of the block chain due to small size (relative to the size of a block in the chain) and the fact that it does not take up any extra space when not used in a transaction. Transaction costs (calculated on transaction size) also offset the impact of slightly larger transactions when floData is included.
Block target spacing: 40 seconds
Difficulty retargets every blocks
Block reward: 100 FLO, halving every 800,000 blocks (about 1 year)
Maximum coins: 160 million FLONetwork port: 7312RPC port: 7313
See our mining guide here: https://forum.flo.cash/t/mining-guide-antminer-l3/36
Block explorers http://flocha.in/ http://network.flo.cash/
Exchanges Bittrex https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-FLO Nova https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_FLO/ OpenBazaar https://openbazaar.org/ Komodo https://komodoplatform.com/decentralized-exchange/ Blocknet https://www.blocknet.co/block-dx/ Indacoin https://indacoin.com/ Thecoin.pw Exchange https://trade.thecoin.pw Coin swap services https://coinswitch.co/http://changenow.io
Social Twitter http://twitter.com/FLOblockchain Telegram https://t.me/FLOblockchain Alexandria Rocket Chat https://chat.alexandria.io YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDAELSdJelys5VkE1FuXo2A Medium Blog https://medium.com/flo-cash Reddit http://www.reddit.com/FLOblockchain IRC channel
Join #florincoin on http://webchat.freenode.net/ FLO Slack https://florincoin.slack.com/shared_invite/MTgzNDk0MzYxMjY5LTE0OTQ4MTgzMDEtNGIwYzI4NjkwNw
Merchants http://cryptocloudhosting.org/order https://cointopay.com/
California Institute of Technology- https://etdb.caltech.edu/
Overstock's tZERO - https://www.tzero.com/
Open Index Protocol Working Group- https://github.com/oipwg
Medici Ventures- www.mediciventures.com
Apps running on top of the FLO blockchain: https://flo.cash/dapps.html OIP apps
Open Index Protocol - https://oip.wiki/
Alexandria - https://alexandria.io/browse
California Institute of Technology - https://etdb.caltech.edu/browse
Medici Ventures - https://www.mediciventures.com/
Block Header - https://t.me/blockheader FLO native apps
Overstock's tZERO - https://www.tzero.com/
Shared Secret - http://www.sharedsecret.net/
Notarize with Flotorizer - http://flotorizer.net/
World Mood - http://worldmood.io/
Aterna Love - https://github.com/metacoin/aternalove
Xcertify - https://github.com/akhil2015/Xcertify
Links Official web site http://www.flo.cash Github links for Alexandria, OIP, Ranchi, and FLO https://github.com/floblockchain https://github.com/oipwg https://github.com/dloa https://github.com/RanchiMall FLO Foundation http://flo.foundation Roadmap https://trello.com/b/jFlPhrzW/florincoin-roadmap
Florincoin and Alexandria presentation @ BitDevs NYC 5/24/17 https://twitter.com/Official_Florin/status/867614281868726273
Florincoin @ CryptoCurrency Convention NYC 4/9/14 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U7MXAYCXGc
Florin article @ bitcoinist http://bitcoinist.net/exclusive-qa-with-joseph-fiscella-florincoin-and-decentralized-applications/
Blockchain bootstrap from http://cryptochainer.com/dihttps://mega.nz/#!u15HSADT!nstJ67-mKnWZbMPwddeRJoxEnNneS_94yTfLHoeNQyg
FLO market data read from FLO blockchain visualised http://iquidus.io:5000/
The Decentralized Library of Alexandria - San Diego Bitcoin Meetup 08/15 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiZnjM7Y7Cs
Blocktech Project Alexandria v0.4 alpha Intro and Walkthrough https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_u-ndscZjY
Alexandria v0.5.1 alpha demo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcuj_xILct0 FLO History
Launched June 17th 2013, the first coin with a metadata field on the blockchain for the purpose of building blockchain applications. 2013
* Jun 17th: FLO released with no pre-mine and no ICO https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=236742.0
* Jul 9th: Florincoin is the 61st coin added to Cryptsy, the first major altcoin exchange * Sep 9th: Created the first block explorer, florinexchange.com/explorer, an open source explorer which is later replaced with https://florincoin.info
* Nov 27th: Coordinated with Skyangel on a hard-fork (required update) to increase the transaction comment size to 528 bytes https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=236742.msg3731680#msg3731680
* Dec 10th: Started work on new website * Dec 16th: Songs of Love, a charity for children based in NYC, beings accepting FLO donations to make customized songs for children in need 2014
* Feb 1st: Created the FLO twitter account https://twitter.com/floblockchain
(Originally @Official_Florin) * Feb 1st: Created a website, Aterna Love, to store valentine's day messages in the blockchain. Those messages still exist today * Feb 12th: Promoted FLO at the bitcoin center in NYC, with interview by Naomi Brockwell https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbeYJID7Ewg
* Mar 2nd: Launched new florincoin.org website * Mar 20th: Florincoin subreddit created https://reddit.com/floblockchain
) * Apr 9th: Presentation about Florincoin at the 1st Cryptocurrency Convention at the scholastic auditorium in NYC https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giUL0Wiaz1M
* Apr 12th: skyangel releases Florin v0.6.5.13, a hard fork at block 426000, causing FLO to start adjusting difficulty every block https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=236742.msg6191701#msg6191701
* Jun 21st: skyangel releases Florin v0.8.7.2, up to date with the latest Litecoin codebase https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=236742.msg7440510#msg7440510
* Jun 22nd: bitcoinist.net article: exclusive Q&A with Joseph Fiscella http://bitcoinist.com/exclusive-qa-with-joseph-fiscella-florincoin-and-decentralized-applications/
* Sep 20th: Alexandria team meets in San Diego to work on the project as a team for the first time * Oct 4th: Inside Bitcoins Las Vegas conference with the Alexandria Booth 2015
* Jan 1st: FLO and Alexandria mentioned in a chapter about blockchain applications in Melanie Swan's book Blockchain: A Blueprint for a New Economy http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920037040.do
* Mar 3rd: Released the first golang SDK for Florincoin, foundation, on github: - https://github.com/metacoin/foundation
* Mar 11th: FLO is open for trading on Bittrex * Mar 11th: FLO is open for trading on Poloniex * Apr 17th: Alexandria 0.4 walkthrough video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_u-ndscZjY
* Jun 10th: n-o-d-e.net interview with Alexandria https://n-o-d-e.net/alexandria.html
* Jun 25th: Alexandria historian is born and begins recording historic data on the blockchain * Jun 29th: VICE article about Alexandria released: Could Cyberwar Cause a Library of Alexandria Event? https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/ae3p4p/could-cyberwar-cause-a-library-of-alexandria-event
* Aug 5th: LA times article about Blockchain Technology Group / Alexandria http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-cutting-edge-blockchain-20150809-story.html
* Sep 24th: CoinTelegraph article about Alexandria https://cointelegraph.com/news/a-glimpse-into-the-future-of-decentralized-media
* Dec 9th: Alexandria v0.5.1 alpha demo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcuj_xILct0
* Dec 16th: Alexandria booth at Inside Bitcoins San Diego https://i.imgur.com/zZWi31F.jpg 2016
* Mar 25th: FLO 0.10.4.0 released by Bitspill and the Alexandria team, as well as a pool mining historian blocks https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=236742.msg14314984#msg14314984
* Apr 8th: FLO used to store Libertarian Party votes in blockchain https://www.coindesk.com/libertarian-party-texas-logs-votes-presidential-electors-blockchain/
* May 3rd: Alexandria meetup in NYC (video URL missing) * Jun 19th: FLO 0.10.4.4 recommended update to latest Litecoin codebase * Nov 27: Alexandria presentation at DAppHack Berlin 2016 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwqkmK9aTXs 2017
* May 15th: FLO meetup in NYC, Telegram channel created https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=236742.1560
* May 25th: FLO/Alexandria presentation lived streamed from BitDevs NYC: https://twitter.com/FLOblockchain/status/867614281868726273
* July 12th: Introducing Alexandria and the Open Index Protocol https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@m3ta/introducing-alexandria-and-the-open-index-protocol
* July 28th: Amy's blog post about the Alexandria team's visit to San Diego https://medium.com/@amyellajames/build-faster-51712d0ed51d
* Aug 20th: Valentin Jesse creates a FLO touchbar app for the 2017 MacBookPro https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=236742.msg21047455#msg21047455
* Nov 29th: New logo and new website concept released and revealed to community in the rebranding initiative https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=236742.msg25431477#msg25431477
* Dec 22nd: New website launched: https://flo.cash
* Dec 22nd: Flotorizer launched at flotorizer.net, Medium article written by Davi Ortega describing the creation of a FLO blockchain application as a non-programmer https://medium.com/@ortega_science/flotorizer-an-experiment-on-blockchain-for-noobs-5dfb3aa6bbd2
* Dec 24th: FLO Community Update https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@m3ta/flo-community-update-december-2017
* Dec 31st: SharedSecret.net, the first blockchain-based implementation of Shamir's Secret Sharing algorithm, is live (again created by Davi Ortega) 2018
* Jan 13th: Live-streaming FLO dev on twitch.tv https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAbk8FrbF7k
* Jan 18th: FLO python SDK released https://github.com/metacoin/flo-python-sdk
* Jan 18th: FLO added to brainwalletX https://github.com/brainwalletX/brainwalletX.github.io/pull/5/files
* Jan 18th: FLO C# SDK released https://github.com/adreno-abhi/Flo-CSharp-SDK
* Feb 23th: FLO partners with YBF Ventures http://ybfventures.com/worlds-first-web-3-0-hub-ybf-mesh/
* Mar 20th: FLO releases version 0.15 with segwit support, up-to-date with current Bitcoin and Litecoin codebases: https://github.com/floblockchain/flo/releases
* May 1st: SPV wallet floj is open-sourced by Alexandria and Medici teams https://github.com/floj-org/floj
* July 17th: FLO summit 2018 held in San Diego https://twitter.com/FLOblockchain/status/1018858384534179842
* July 26th: Website updated with dapps dashboard https://twitter.com/flo_development/status/1022534376226213890
Proof-of-Stake block reward is based on CoinAge parameter and Proof-of-Stake difficulty. ... NovaCoin can be exchanged to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies on Vircurex coin exchange. This entry was posted in NVC - Novacoin. Bookmark the permalink. ← VPS solo mining guide for scrypt altcoins [ASC] AsicCoin – The sha-256 coin for ASIC mining → This site is dedicated to alternate digital ... Based the mining hardware inputs provided, 16.45672716 Novacoin can be mined per day with a Novacoin mining hashrate of 2,200,000.00 KH/s, a block reward of 4.89400570233199 NVC, and a Novacoin difficulty of 13,161.26. After deducting mining power costs and mining fees, the final daily Novacoin mining profit is ($5.01) Novacoin to USD. Learn more about Bitcoin Nova (BITN). Price, market cap, where to exchange, charts, the history and read news Live hashrate distribution, pool fees & minimum payment comparison. Mining Pools & Block Explorer. ASIC - Scrypt. MiningPoolStats. Toggle navigation . MiningPoolStats # × NVC/USD : 7 Day. Market Cap : $ 24h Vol : $ Difficulty : 6 Months. Block Height : Avg. Block Time : Hard Fork : Reward Halving in : Tweets by novacoinproject × Small donations to keep website running are greatly appreciated ... This is truly a community focused and driven coin. Where every miner, trader or hodler is treated equally. The NERVA community all share a common ideal. To take crypto back from big corporations and organised mining operations and give it back to the people. The way crypto was designed and the way it was intended. 2. On the cutting edge NERVA is widely known as an experimental coin. But that's ...
#Mining #BitCoin #Cryptocurrency Visuals by https://visualdon.uk/ Check out there work, it's radical. TRack - Depression Drive - Fla.mingo Welcome to the 16th episode of CCMDL , Feburary 8 2020 We ... #Bitcoin #RendaExtra #CoinMines Site da Mineradora: https://bit.ly/2HcJ5JQ Não Tem Carteira Dogecoin? Como Criar Carteira Dogecoin: https://youtu.be/TBF7RYGi... The Bitcoin mining difficulty currently adjusts roughly every 2 weeks, while on other chains mining difficulty adjusts much more often. Why? Why does Bitcoin... #Mining #Ethereum #Cryptocurrency Welcome to the 8th episode of CMDL , December 27, 2019. We go over talk a little about the difficulty of Ethereum , Bitcoin, Monero & LiteCoins difficulty for ... Noob's Guide To Bitcoin Mining - Super Easy & Simple - Duration: 11:37 ... Bits Be Trippin' 2,431 views. 1:00:11. What is Crypto Mining Difficulty and How it Impacts YOUR Profits - Explained W ...